Merry Christmas beauties! I can’t believe how fast this month is going by. Normally by this time in the month I’m not done shopping or haven’t even started! 🙈 BUT this year I am so proud to say that I am OFFICIALLY done Christmas shopping 12 days before Christmas! 🎉 (hey it’s a start right?) Don’t worry though if you are a little behind this year (hey we have ALL been there) because I have found some AMAZING stuff for the whole family!! And the best part is there’s still time get them for Christmas! Keep reading to see my complete gift guide!
FOR HIM: Dads, Grandpas, husbands, boyfriends, brothers, uncles (did I miss any?? Ha)…WHY are they so stinkin’ hard to shop for?? Maybe the men in your life are a lot more simple, but I always have the hardest time picking out gifts for all the men! This year I think I did REALLY good though and am proud of all the gifts I got! If you’re stumped with a gift idea try out one of these!
- Rockwell Watch: A watch is such a timeless gift! (pun intended 😉) Rockwell has a wide variety of watches as well so every guy on your list is happy! From everyday pieces, special occasion watches, and everything in between! These pictures above are of a few of my favorite watches and ones I’ve gifted to my husband. Check out more of their watches HERE. Here’s the BEST part. Right now until 12/13/17 you can get buy one get one free of the same watch! (or another watch of greater or equal value if the watch you purchased is a low inventory watch) Two watches for the price of one? Best Christmas gift EVER! Don’t worry if you miss the BOGO you can still get 20% off by using code SIERRASBEAUTIES20!
- TrackR: This device is the PERFECT gift for anyone who tends to lose their keys, wallet, bag, or anything else you could possibly lose! My husband is always asking me if I know where his wallet is and I am SO glad that he will be getting a TrackR in his stocking so I don’t have to search for it anymore!! Check out the TrackR and see how it works HERE. And because I know we all love a deal, use code “TINSEL10” to get 10% off!
- T-Shirt Blanket: My husband has a TON of old college t-shirts he never wears, but have a lot of memories/sentimental value behind them. They were also taking up A LOT of space in our closet so I decided to make him a T-shirt blanket. It was extremely easy to make, just very time consuming. (and I am not a good seamstress!) We also made one for my dad with all his old T-shirts. This is a really great gift for the men in your life who have pretty much every thing! This is the best tutorial on Pinterest that I found for making the blanket. Check it out HERE.
- Chatbook: This is another great gift for the man in your life who has everything! Chatbooks makes it SO easy to put together a photo book of your memories without all the stress! The design is simple and clean and all you have to do is upload your photos. You can create a book from all the pictures on your Instagram or make a custom book with any photos you want. The deadline to get your book in time for Christmas is the 16th so you have PLENTY of time! Click HERE to start your Chatbook!
- Amazon Prime: Who doesn’t love free two day shipping?? I know there’s a lot more to Amazon prime than that, but isn’t that what we all use it for the most?? If any men in your life DON’T have Amazon prime this would be the perfect gift. Then they can order whatever else they want and get it in two days! 😉 If they already have Amazon Prime you might as well take advantage of it to order them a gift and get it here before Christmas!
- Sunglasses from Rockwell: You can never go wrong with a nice pair of sunglasses! The Rockwell sunglasses are all handmade in Italy and extremely durable. They are a gift they will use for a long time to come! Click HERE to check them out! Use code SIERRASBEAUTIES20 to get 20% off!
- Thread Wallet: These wallets are super cool and keep all your cards and cash in one place without worrying about them falling out! This is a really great stocking stuffer! Check out all their designs HERE.
FOR HER: Ladies we all know that our men aren’t going to be reading this on their own so be sure to forward this on to them! 😉 Now men, buying for a women SEEMS complicated, but really we are easy to buy for. Check out some great ideas below!
- Stitch Fix: Clothes are always a safe bet with us women, BUT trying to find something we will like is another story. Gift your wife, mother, sister, girlfriend, or any lucky lady a Stitch Fix and a personal shopper will pick out clothes specifically for them tailored to their style! It’s the perfect gift! Click HERE to set up an account.
- Chatbook: Sure this is a good gift for a man who has everything, but it is an extremely sweet and thoughtful gift to us a women. Even romantic if you’re gifting it to your wife or girlfriend. Fill it with photos of the two of you, add some mushy captions and BOOM you’ll have her in tears. It really is easy to put together too so don’t worry you can do it! Click HERE to start your book.
- Alex and Ani: Chances are the women in your life already have a few pieces from Alex and Ani and trust me they would definitely love more. What makes Alex and Ani jewelry so special is the meaning behind each piece. Brandon recently gave me a necklace with Reed’s birthstone and both of their initials. It is a beautiful necklace and has so much meaning behind it. Check out all of their products HERE.
- Professional Photos: If you hire a photographer to take updated family pictures it will be one of their favorite gifts! Especially if it’s for your mom or Grandma and you can get the whole family together!! If Brandon hired someone to take pictures of us two or out little family though I would be beyond thrilled!! Don’t hire just anyone though! Jessica E Photography is AMAZING! She has some awesome deals going on right now as well! You can even book now and take photos in the spring or summer! Email her and tell her Sierra sent you to get her special pricing!!
- Hair appointment: If the women in your life get their hair done you can contact their stylist and buy a gift certificate for them to get their hair done! Or if they love to get their nails done instead grab a gift certificate at their favorite nail salon.
- Makeover & Date Night: This would be a great gift for your wife or girlfriend! Have them go get their hair and makeup done all fancy and then take them out for a date night! If you’re in Utah I have lots of holiday specials on Hair and makeup services so be sure to email me to set up an appointment for your love!
- Rockwell Watch: Yes they have some great watches for us ladies too!! These pictures are a few of my favorites! Be sure to check out their site for more inspo on what watch your lady would love. And don’t forget to use code SIERRASBEAUTIES20 for 20% off your order!
- Thread Wallet: I love my Thread Wallet too! If the women in your life tend to have really messy bags or can’t ever find their cards this will really simplify things for them! + the designs are really cute! Check them out HERE.
- A Hat from Gigi Pip: I am a crazy hat lady 😜 and Gigi Pip has the cutest hats and so many different styles!! If any ladies you know love hats this is the place to get them. They have the 12 days of Christmas going on now with different deals going on everyday! Check them out HERE!
FOR THE KIDS & BABIES: (For your teenage and young adult kids some of the gifts from the Him & Her list would be perfect!)
- Books: If your house is like mine…it is overrun with toys!! So we decided this Christmas to keep toys to a minimum or not at all. Instead we are getting books! We don’t want our kids to be so obsessed with the electronics and to read more! So we want our house to be filled with books and there is no better time to start than when they are young. Reed is only 15 months and LOVE books! Especially the touch and feel books. We get a lot of our books from Usborne because they are such great quality and are entertaining! Check them out HERE.
- Outside activities/Toys: This can be something they use now (like a sled if you live somewhere snowy) or something for a different season. Like a bike, skateboard, or a push car for the babies.
- New Room Theme: My mom did this for us a few times growing up and we loved it! If your child is getting older and is outgrowing the theme or decorations in their room this would be the perfect gift. Decide how long it’s going to take you to do everything in time for Christmas and then don’t let them in their room until Christmas morning. You can go all out and re-paint and get new furniture or keep it simple by replacing decorations, bedspreads, and pictures.
- Things they or you need: If you have a little baby then they have no idea what’s going or even care! Haha! So get things they need like clothes, diapers, etc. You can even use this as an excuse to get something for you…that is for them too! 😉 Like a baby wrap from Tuck and Bundle, a new Diaper bag, or anything from Copper Pearl!
And there is my Christmas gift guide!! Hopefully it gave you some great ideas and you’ll be done with your shopping before you know it!! Merry Christmas everyone!