Happy Halloween Beauties!! If you’re in need of a last minute costume this post is for YOU!! You can create this vampire look for under $20 with just 3 things and items you already have! I was able to find all three things at Walmart, Target, and the seasonal spirit Halloween store! I will list links to everything below.
- Vampire Cape: It is a super classic look and doesn’t require much at all to look good! All of the capes I found are pretty cheap, but Walmart had the best deals.
- Target $12 click HERE
- Walmart $10 click HERE
- Walmart $3 (this is the cheapest one I found!) click HERE
- Spirit Halloween store $12 click HERE
2. Fake blood: You can’t be a vampire with out a little blood!! You could use red lipstick, but the fake blood looks a lot more realistic. (Target didn’t have a great selection of fake blood and it was a lot more expensive. You might be able to find it cheaper going in the store)
3. Vampire Fangs: The fangs definitely add a nice touch to the costume but aren’t necessary. Especially because the more realistic looking ones are pretty pricey. I was able to find few cheap ones that looked more realistic so check them out!
Check out my tutorial below for how to get this Vampire Diaries inspired makeup look! You can use your regular makeup for this! A few things you’ll need everyone might not have is orange and purple eyeshadow and red lipstick! Elf cosmetics has some really cheap eyeshadows and lipstick you can get to complete your look. You can find them at most grocery stores like target and Walmart.
- Elf eye shadow $2: use the golden goddess and matte for plum colors click HERE
- Elf liquid matte lipstick $5: use color red vixen. Click HERE
Thanks for reading beauties! Hope you all have an awesome Halloween! 💀