Who isn’t obsessed with Cara’s eyebrows?? I have some serious brow envy for sure. She can also pull off that effortless glam look (trust me it’s not that effortless though 😝) and when I saw this picture of her I just had to try and re-create the look! My eyebrows aren’t nearly anywhere near hers, but hey I tried!
Here’s a list of the products I used to re-create this effortless glam straight hair and smokey eye look!
- Make Up For Ever in color M-536 Milk Tea (matte) (get it here Here) all over lids as a base color. Using my Mac Tapered Blending Brush #224 (get it Here)
- Using the color Forthright from my Younique Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette number 1 in the crease and building Zealous on top of it to desired color and darkness. (Get it Here) Using my Younique Crease Brush to apply the color. (Get it Here)
- Using color Irate from my Younique Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette number 3 (get it Here) and my Mac brush #224 again to blend it over my lid and into my crease blending the colors together until my desired color was achieved.
- I used Zealous again and chipper from palette one on my bottom lash line using my Younique Deluxe Shadow Brush (get it Here) I rubbed it out to make it look smokey.
- Used my Kat Von D tattoo liner in trooper (get it Here) and then set it with Irate from palette number 3 using my Younique shader/liner brush (liner side) (get it Here)
- Also using the liner side of my shader/liner brush and colors forthright (from palette 1) and Irate (from palette 3) I filled in my brows behind my natural brow line to match Cara’s.
- Lashes are Demi Wispies black from Ardell Lashes. (Get them Here)
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Stick Foundation in color 125=Y315- sand (get it Here) this is my new favorite foundation! When put on with my Sephora Pro Air Brush foundation brush #55 (get it Here) it looks flawless!
- Concealer from Younique in color Scarlet (get it Here) under my eyes and on any blemishes using my Youniqie concealer brush (get it Here) and then blending with my Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer brush #57. (Get it Here)
- Set with my Bare Minerals Original Powder in fairly light (get it Here) using my Younique Powder/fluff brush. This is the softest brush you’ll ever use. (Get it Here)
- Contoured with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in color light to medium and using a combination of the three bottom contour colors. (Get it Here) using my Sephora brush #57 to apply and blend contour.
- Used the bronze color from my Naked flushed-strip palette on my lower cheek bone (get it Here) using my Younique Blush Brush (get it Here)
- Used Sephora colorful face powder in color hysterical #11 as blush (get it Here) using my blue brush from Younique again.
- Highlighted with High Beam from benefit cosmetics in a triangle under my eyes and down the middle of my nose (get it Here) and sun beam also from benefit on my cheek bones and brow bone. (Get it Here)
- Younique Moodstruck Opulence Lipstick in color Conceited. (Get it Here) and added some of High beam with my Sephora Lip Brush #81.
- Used my platinum blonde clip in I Do extensions from Laced Hair. (Get them Here) I straightened them with my Chi G2 Ceramic and Titanium Flat Iron (get it Here) and teased my roots and sprayed it with Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play to add the messy look.