SANTA!! I KNOW HIM!! Oh how I love Elf and Christmas! I think I’d be crazy if I didn’t say this was my favorite time of year! I sometimes can’t help but let my inner kid out, especially when it comes to writing my Christmas wish list to Santa! This year I’m sharing my wish list with you because you all need everything on this list too! (Trust me)
1. Red Lips are a must during the holiday season am I right? And I know we all spend forever trying to find just the right red, so look no further I’ve found the perfect one! It’s the “Primal” Precision Pencil Liner from Younique! This stuff is golden and only $15! A perfect stocking stuffer! I can drink hot chocolate, eat food, kiss my hubby 😉 and it never comes off! (I forgot to take my makeup off one night and woke up with still amazing red lips! Yeah I love it.) Just make sure you don’t add Chapstick or lipgloss to it or it will come off easily! The fact that it’s a lip liner also makes it so I can switch up the intensity of the color. I like to tone it down during the day for a more casual look and barely shade my lips to give them a nice red tint, and then spice it up for date nights and Christmas parties applying two or three coats to get a deep red lip color. Can you see now why this is a must for your list to Santa!? (You can order this lip liner directly from me but orders must be in by the 15th to get them in time for Christmas so email me at email@example.com and I’ll pass the message along to Santa 😉 hehe)
Mistletoe ready 😉
It’s Casual Friday….for your lips!
2. Tie headbands are in and earmuffs are out! No one said you couldn’t look cute while covering your ears up….Okay they might not keep you that warm, but you sure will look cute! I’ve seen too many cute headbands lately, but my favorites are from My Dear Faye! They are all handmade in Salt Lake City and probably the most affordable ones I’ve seen at only $12! PLUS she has handmade tunics that are the bomb and go great with her cute headbands. This is definitely top priority on my wish list this year! (Follow _mydearfaye on insta to get your killer headband and tunic!)
3. Glitter leggings. Need I say more? This should be a must on everyone’s wish list! Not only will I wear these to every Christmas party I go to I’ll probably wear them the entire year! Now I’ve done lots of research on these babies and found the best price for you all! Head over to Instagram and follow @poppyanddot to get yours!
4. When you drink hot chocolate as much as I do you need a Christmas Mug. I got my cute mug at target for only $2.99. Hello can you say great deal? I also found the cutest cookie cutters there for only .79 cents!
5. Fleece Lined Fur Coat! I’ve never worn anything so comfy and warm in my life. I honestly could sleep in this coat! I found this on one of my favorite websites to do online shopping from sheinside.com they have 8 different colors to choose from and its on sale right now for only $53.33!
6. A Rockwell watch should be on everyone’s list this year wether it’s for yourself or a loved one! Best quality and style I’ve ever seen! They have watches for everyone’s price range as well! Head over to rockwellwatches.com and check out all their watches! Here are just a few of my favorites! Can you tell I like rose gold? (email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get 10% off a watch for Christmas!)
7. Last on my wish list is my fav 3D Fiber Lash Mascara! I’m definitely putting this in my friends stockings this year as well as my own. 😉 I LOVE this stuff! I get killer lashes without all the work and expense of extensions or glue ons! Plus it’s good for your eyes! All the ingredients are naturally based and paraben free not to mention It’s only $29! (email me at email@example.com to get yours and make sure all orders are in by the 15th!)
Yes my lashes are real and yes that is all thanks to 3D Mascara!!
With Christmas only 20 days away ya’ll getter get working on your letters to Santa! Don’t forget all these awesome must haves! Happy Holidays Beauties!